Monday 1 September 2014

Writing story

How long have you been on the planet?
Why did you go there?
Describe the two people who are with you.
Why is your spaceship damaged?
When you decided to leave your ship, how far did you walk?
What were you looking for?
When did you realise that someone was following you? Describe the creature.
While you were running away, you tripped and fell. What happened?
What was the big surprise at the end of your story?

My name is Vvariin, I have been on this Earth for nearly 17,000 years now. I landed on this planet to try to see if there is intelligent life, indeed there is, but however they where not ready to see our long lost speices, its too late now for them to see us, our speices is almost extinct I am one of the very last of my kind. With me are my brothers Ignaar and Volland, They too have been on this planet for as long as I have. Our spaceship crashed long ago, maybe on the other side of the planet

1 comment:

  1. You did really well Ryan not all the questions but good story so far. Delete the questions next time.

    ReplyDelete