Thursday 4 September 2014

Dialogue


As I walk into the hippos territory i was interrupted by the hippo.
"Stay out of my swamp" he says as he walks towards me to get me away from his habitat.
"Why?" I say as I stand my ground.
"Because this is my swamp and its too shrekulous for you," he says as he takes another step.
"If you let me in ill give you some onions," I say stepping back a step.
"Wh-what type of onions?" the hippo says
"The Shrek ones," I say smiling.
"Okay!" the hippo says as he steps out of my way to let me in to his swamp "wheres the onions?" he says excitedly.
"Here they are,"  say as i drop 3 onions for him to eat, without a moments hesitation he puts his head down and eats the onions.
"Thank you, they're so shrektastic" he says. "I got more in my swamp," I say to him smiling, "Okay," the hippo says. We walk into my swamp and we eat all the onions together, but after he ate the last one I killed him with my onion zuka, The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment