Wednesday 3 September 2014

How long have you been in this foreign country?
Why did you go there?
Describe the two people who are with you.
How did you lose your passport?
What repercussions does losing your passport have?
When you went looking for your passport, where did you look?
When did you realise that someone was following you? Describe this person.
While you were running away, you tripped and fell. What happened?
What was the big surprise at the end of your story?

I was only nine years old when I moved to New Zealand I missed Merica and my freinds. I went there because my mum didnt want to live in americas disgusting culture like massive macdonalds burgers and polution everywhere. When I came out of the airport I was crying and i was so sad that I thought it was all ogre so i called on Shrek to help me, it took a while but after a few muinutes I smelt the scent of onions, "Shrek is here" i think to myself, Shrek crashed onto the ground and came to save me, he grabs me and flies me and my family back to America, so I could see my friends again, after that Shrek gave me an onion it was a shrektastic day

No comments:

Post a Comment