Monday 14 April 2014

Complaint letter to poor service (daily blog post)

Tuesday 15th April 2014

Dear McDonalds Manager
I have written this letter because your meals suck, all your meals are untidy and all over the place, it literally looked like you garbed a bun got a bunch of all the lettuce sauce and paddies and just clashed them all together. It is so annoying when I see the ad on TV and it looks really nice and yum and tidy, then when I go to buy it its just all clashed together like a homemade taco. Also your fries are completely skinny and all limp and does not fill you up at all, I know that a lot of takeaway restaurants do this but you are the worst. Im sick of all this untidy food and everything falling out the moment I pick it up. Please do change this or close your shop down completely.
Please do something about this.

Yours sincerely
Ryan Nelmes

No comments:

Post a Comment